Monday, January 15, 2007

Back at It!

I don't know if any of us are stopping by this blog anymore, but just in case I thought I'd let folks know that I'm back at the project here! I've decided that for me, it's not so much Reading the Bible in 90 Days as Reading the Bible in Two Sets of 45 Days! :)

At the beginning of January, I used a gift card to purchase the Bible that's connected to the reading plan and I've found it to be a much more satisfying experience to accomplish the reading on a daily basis. I appreciate the established beginning and ending notations in the Bible. And find it immensely gratifying to be able to see just how far I've come in a tangible sense. First time around I was doing much of my reading online through the RtBi90D website.

So in the past couple weeks I've made my way through the rest of Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and nearly through Ezekiel. It feels wonderful to be back on track again. And I do look forward to being done in less than 30 days from now.

1 comment:

Norma said...

I'm reading the Bible in One Year--and I thought that was tough!