Saturday, April 15, 2006

Blogging through the Bible in 90 Days

Inspired by the wonderful site Blogging through the Bible in 90 Days, but arriving too late to join in their journey, we are embarking on our own journey of Reading the Bible in 90 Days and blogging about the experience here.

If this idea interests and inspires you, I invite you to send me an email and join in with us. We're using the reading guide outlined by Zondervan on their website (click here). The goal is to go through the whole journey together, with some accountability to one another. But we hope the process will be invitational and not another drudgery on your already too full To-Do List.

We will begin our journey on Easter Sunday! But you can join in anytime. Just send me an email and let me know you'd like to travel together with us.

1 comment:

see-through faith said...

Swung by to bless this project. eija, rach and I just finished. It's hard work - sometimes pure slog- but really worth it and it's geat that you have this site to encourage one another.

I think you'll find you'll blog less about the readings than you originally thought - there is so much to read - at least an hour a day - and not much time to meditate let alone write (or read the ramblings of others)

one of our group was bright enough to use post it pads to chart where she'd been hit by God - or passages she wanted to re-read, discuss later. I thought I'd pass hat tip onto you. I hadn't thought to do it - and wish I had. I did underline a lot - but the post-its would have told me why.

Blessed travelling together - to the heart of God